Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exciting News

No, I'm not pregnant, but Isei did get his green card. It was so fast and we are so excited that we can go to Fiji...Life is good and we are looking forward to the summer. Isei is applying for a teaching position for next year. Everybody keep your fingers cross for us. Isei is substitute teaching and just loving it. We walk through the different stores in Vernal and all I hear is, "Hi, Isei," from all these kids. I am finishing up the school year and loving my 5th graders. They are turning into teenagers and it so fun to see them discover new things.

6 comments:

Wes and Danielle said...

Congrats. Wes told me about it and I can't wait for you to go down to Fiji. You will love it. We will keep him in our prayers. We will need to see you guys this summer.

The Varo's said...

WAHOO! I remember what a relief it was (more for me than him) when Kali got his. Congratulations!

RazakFamily said...

Isei will definitely get a job! He's too good not to :)
Have fun in Fiji...we have still yet to go...I'm jealous!!!

Brittany said...

yay! that is such a huge thing- glad its done!!

Druava Family said...

Congrats on the green card! I remembering feeling so relieved to get that card. When are you guys going to Fiji?

Tell Isei good luck with the jobs!

ksreynolds said...

That is awesome! I was hopeing you were pregnant though.