Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weekend in Pocatello

Isei and I spent the weekend in Pocatello with Ifireimi and Celeste and their beautiful boys. I wish I had the pictures to post. Isei went fishing in the snow...he loved it. I will post pictures so you can see how huge the fish are that my man brought home for me.

We went up for Kaveni's blessing. It was great to spend time with the Tabakece's and be their for that special day.

Life is back to normal after the holidays. I am back in school and Isei is back at work. Life is good and we love being married and together.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds like fun. BTW I love your new blog design. Looks great. Hope you both are staying warm in the snow... yikes.

Oh. I guess you don't know me yet... Sorry... I feel like I already know you from all of Mita's stories... so until we actually meet. Hi, and welcome ot the Fijian Wives Club. :)

Brittany said...

hey! this is brittany (suka's wife)- just wanted to say hey!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I think I sat next to you at the blessing. Just wanted to say hello and welcome!!

Belle said...

Hello! Gorgeous wedding photos-I wish I had had a dress like yours! I am so sorry I never call, Saki's gotten me the phone number a couple times, I'm just not much of a phone person but I always ask him about you two so I'm glad you have a blog! How are you guys doing? Are you teaching still? I am so glad you and Isei are happy together!!! Elizabeth Vakalala